Sunday, June 17, 2012
“There is no attempt by the [CDPHE] to be secretive about this,” Salley emphasizes. “They are not doing policy. The policy was set forth by the legislature. This is a system being created – not policy. This is staff people working out how to facilitate that — what needs to be done in order to do that.”
Salley says no future meetings planned. However, he adds that since those gatherings aren’t public, the CDPHE won’t be giving notification of any in the future.
at 8:11 PM
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 30, 2012...
- Should be this way all the time
- Slam Poetry
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 24, 2012...
- Stop the Army from turning SE Colorado into their ...
- Colorado 2012 potential upcoming ballot issues
- All things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - 6/16/2012
- Chatfield Reservoir expansion with another "public...
- Kristen Iverson's book “Full Body Burden, Growing ...
- Denver - DREAM Act - Sit-in at Obama headquarters
- Denver Occupy Livestream at Obama Headquarters - n...
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux
- All things MMJ
- Enforcement of Off Leash Dogs in Denver Parks
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.