Thursday, May 31, 2012
This weekend marks the 41st anniversary of the CHUN Capitol Hill People’s Fair, and as always, much planning has been done to ensure that families have ample opportunity to enjoy the festival at an affordable price!
Within the Kids and Family area located in TWO locations (in the interior of Civic Center Park and a Colfax and Broadway), there will be opportunities for free and low-cost family fun! Along with the traditional bubble tower, there will be free crafts projects courtesy of KOSI 101, Home Depot Home Services, the US Mint, Wings over the Rockies Museum and the Girl Scouts on the interior of the park near the Seal Pond. The People’s Fair non-profit showcase is nearby featuring exhibits from roughly 80 area nonprofit organizations, including several animal welfare groups. The Denver Dumb Friends League returns to the People’s Fair this year with their Mobile Adoption Vehicle (located on 14th Avenue near Bannock Street).
Our People’s Fair carnival returns with inflatable bounce houses, obstacle courses, slides and other attractions as well as the highly popular quad bungee trampolines and a rock climbing wall. Carnival attractions are located in both Kids and Family area locations. People’s Fair tickets are available at the four main intersections of the park, as well as mid-Bannock, Mid-Broadway, and in the middle of the park. The tickets are good for food at the food courts, beverages at booths throughout the fairgrounds, and the carnival attractions, pony rides, zoo, and hamster balls.
at 9:25 AM
- Back to my gardening roots
- Check you own (Colorado) voter status online and m...
- Affordable Family Fun at the People's Fair! This w...
- Report from the Street
- Long live Gary Reilly!
- On-line YouTube series
- Stay hip - metaphorically speaking
- Colorado MMJ Patients: Please Share
- INC Community News May 23, 2012
- City Park Jazz 2012 Schedule
- NATO protest livestream now.
- DENVER PARKS & RECREATION AND BIKEDENVER LAUNCH 2n...
- Denver Steps Up Enforcement of Leash Law Violation...
- Open Meeting Requirements of the Colorado Sunshine...
- McNulty still spinning
- If "zero citations and zero arrests", why do we ne...
- Services, not just shelter, say homeless advocates...
- NEGATIVE IMPACTS OF AN “URBAN CAMPING BAN” IN DENV...
- What is the Meaning of the Camping Ban Ordinance t...
- Colfax Marathon 2012 Saturday 5/12
from House Minority Leader Ferrandino
- Imagine you live a block or two from a park where ...
- Back to something completely different
- McNulty wins Fool on the Hill award
- For those who think Occupy Denver isn't doing anyt...
- As if they had nothing to do
- Ruby Hill - A Jewel Of A Park Or A Crown Of Thorns...
- Councilman Brooks at the Denver Dems Spaghetti Din...
- Colorado Sen. Mike Johnston "gets it".
- There Are 24 Empty Houses for Every Homeless Perso...
- Controversial telecommunications bill loses in com...
- Five Points Business District Monthly Community Ac...
- Phil Goodstein's May Naysayer
- Jabbering Children
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.