Friday, March 9, 2012
But just this week the Colorado Supreme Court decided that it will allow Personhood Colorado to move forward in placing a third “personhood” measure on the Colorado ballot again this election season. This means that for the third time Colorado voters will be presented with an anti-choice, anti-woman, anti-family measure that will insert politicians, the courts, and lawyers into the most personal and private medical decisions women in consultation with their doctors and families make every single day.
“No wonder women and men who support women’s health, have been asking themselves, ‘what is going on,’” said Cowart.
It’s time to take a stand, and the PFPC coalition encourages any concerned member of the public to join us on Monday, March 12. We will rally to protect women’s health and our voices will be heard. We will send a strong message to our state’s lawmakers—stop the war on women!
WHEN: Monday, March 12, 11 am -12 pm
WHERE: West steps of the Colorado Capitol (Lincoln & Colfax)
WHO: Speakers to be announced
WHY: It’s time to take a stand and protect women’s health!
at 4:49 PM
- Hotel workers get contract back
- Abolish Private Prisons in Colorado
- Walkabout - March 27, 2012
- PROMOTE GENDER EQUITY and JUSTICE WITHIN THE DENVE...
- Open letter to Denver Councilwoman Kniech from Tom...
- Backstage Past - book review by Phil Goodstein
- People's Fair Auditions - Free
- Personal Observations: Testifying before Committe...
- The man Al Gore refuses to debate will be in Denve...
- Serious negative effects on CenturyLink's customer...
- New Obama Executive Order Allows Slavery
- Civic Center Park closures
- Denver Police & Crime Stoppers teaming up to get i...
- Lynn Bartels tweeting from the Capitol
- March 12th Rally to Protect Women’s Health
- A Public Statement to the Parks and Recreation Adv...
- From NORML
- Congratulations Sen. Mike Johnston
- He's an Old Cowhand
- The explanation
- Women's self-defense class
- What I haven't heard in Colorado's discussion of s...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.