Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Lord Christopher Monckton will address the Colorado General Assembly beginning at 1:00 p.m. sharp
Where: Old Supreme Court Chambers
Colorado State Capital, Denver
When: Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m.
State Representative Wes McKinley has lined up more excellent speakers to speak April 11th. To our knowledge, this will be the first time Lord Monckton has ever visited Colorado…possibly the Rocky Mountain Region. You won’t want to miss this historic event!
at 12:15 PM
- Hotel workers get contract back
- Abolish Private Prisons in Colorado
- Walkabout - March 27, 2012
- PROMOTE GENDER EQUITY and JUSTICE WITHIN THE DENVE...
- Open letter to Denver Councilwoman Kniech from Tom...
- Backstage Past - book review by Phil Goodstein
- People's Fair Auditions - Free
- Personal Observations: Testifying before Committe...
- The man Al Gore refuses to debate will be in Denve...
- Serious negative effects on CenturyLink's customer...
- New Obama Executive Order Allows Slavery
- Civic Center Park closures
- Denver Police & Crime Stoppers teaming up to get i...
- Lynn Bartels tweeting from the Capitol
- March 12th Rally to Protect Women’s Health
- A Public Statement to the Parks and Recreation Adv...
- From NORML
- Congratulations Sen. Mike Johnston
- He's an Old Cowhand
- The explanation
- Women's self-defense class
- What I haven't heard in Colorado's discussion of s...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.