Wednesday, March 14, 2012
DENVER, CO – March 13, 2012-
The Denver Police Department and Crime Stoppers are teaming up to get illegal weapons off Denver’s Streets. Crime Stoppers has agreed to pay rewards for information that leads to the arrest of a previous felon in possession of a weapon, a juvenile in possession of a weapon, or the recovery of a weapon used in the commission of a major crime.
This project will surely assist in both solving crimes and preventing others from occurring.
Lt. Matthew Murray
Chief of Staff to
Denver Police Chief Robert C. White
at 5:21 PM
- Hotel workers get contract back
- Abolish Private Prisons in Colorado
- Walkabout - March 27, 2012
- PROMOTE GENDER EQUITY and JUSTICE WITHIN THE DENVE...
- Open letter to Denver Councilwoman Kniech from Tom...
- Backstage Past - book review by Phil Goodstein
- People's Fair Auditions - Free
- Personal Observations: Testifying before Committe...
- The man Al Gore refuses to debate will be in Denve...
- Serious negative effects on CenturyLink's customer...
- New Obama Executive Order Allows Slavery
- Civic Center Park closures
- Denver Police & Crime Stoppers teaming up to get i...
- Lynn Bartels tweeting from the Capitol
- March 12th Rally to Protect Women’s Health
- A Public Statement to the Parks and Recreation Adv...
- From NORML
- Congratulations Sen. Mike Johnston
- He's an Old Cowhand
- The explanation
- Women's self-defense class
- What I haven't heard in Colorado's discussion of s...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.