Thursday, December 6, 2012
Ed: Way to go, Jane
Just came out of three years of HELL and want to thank all my friends that kept encouraging me to fight injustice and for believing in me. I agreed to settle my law suit against a guy named Bill Airy, owner of Poo Free Parks, a company that promotes advertising in public parks. Imagine, I’m a former Parks and Recreation Director that has continued to work for the common good and preserve nature. This guy filed false charges against me all of which were dismissed. To recoup my legal fees and damages I filed a civil suit for malicious prosecution, I WON, can you believe it?!!! I WON my suit!!! Woman fights bully, WINS! THANK YOU to all for believing in me. This is a good thing and it will set a precident for future cases.
at 9:39 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
Columnist says protect parks; Hentzell designati...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 30, 2...
- Setback for CINQ?
- Walkabout - December 21, 2012
- A personal observation of the Hentzell Park deal
- Jessica LeRoux reports on the first A64 (Legal Mar...
- Colorado could save millions with its own Bank
- Hancock Digs in After Negative Vote, Calls Hentzel...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 15, 2...
- Reaction to Obama's new marijuana statements
- Citizen Win! No Hentzell Park De-designation
- Hancock's Landmine
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Parks and Recreatio...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 10, 2...
- Bring Proposed Loss of Parkland to Vote of the Peo...
- Keeping an eye on DPS Board
- Woman Fights Bully, WINS!
- Statement by Advocates for Denver's Parks
- Mayor Hancock to Lead Trade Mission to Mexico City...
- Denver Mayor's Done Deal
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 2, 20...
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.