Tuesday, December 11, 2012
|James T. Allen, Advisory Board member|
From the Complaint, filed today:
Commencing on or about August 1, 2012, et seq, including, but not limited to the official meeting of the
Parks and Recreation Advisory Board (PRAB) on November 8, 2012, James T. Allen,
an appointee to the PRAB participated in discussions, exchanged e-mail,
attended meetings, and otherwise sought to influence a decision by the PRAB to
an exchange of property (1) between the City and County of Denver and the
Denver Public School District 1.
By participating in discussions, exchanging e-mail, and
attending PRAB meetings, James T. Allen demonstrated a conflict of interest
because of his concurrent position as Director of Bond Construction for Denver
Public Schools. Allen’s mere presence in
a room where discussions took place constitute an attempt to promote an d influence a favorable judgment on his behalf.
As remedy, all discussions, meetings, and decisions by the
Parks and Recreation Advisory Board involving James T. Allen and the
are to be declared null and Denver Public Schools
void. Allen is to take a leave of
absence from his position with the City and
until the matter involving his Countyof Denver
conflict of interest is fully resolved.
1) The matter under discussion involves a proposal to1330 Fox Street
exchange nine (9) acres of city-owned parkland at Hentzell Park Natural Area
for an office building at
The building is owned by Denver Public Schools.
at 5:48 PM
Columnist says protect parks; Hentzell designati...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 30, 2...
- Setback for CINQ?
- Walkabout - December 21, 2012
- A personal observation of the Hentzell Park deal
- Jessica LeRoux reports on the first A64 (Legal Mar...
- Colorado could save millions with its own Bank
- Hancock Digs in After Negative Vote, Calls Hentzel...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 15, 2...
- Reaction to Obama's new marijuana statements
- Citizen Win! No Hentzell Park De-designation
- Hancock's Landmine
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Parks and Recreatio...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 10, 2...
- Bring Proposed Loss of Parkland to Vote of the Peo...
- Keeping an eye on DPS Board
- Woman Fights Bully, WINS!
- Statement by Advocates for Denver's Parks
- Mayor Hancock to Lead Trade Mission to Mexico City...
- Denver Mayor's Done Deal
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - December 2, 20...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.