Saturday, November 10, 2012
From Jessica on an earlier FB post:
Congratulations Colorado! you’ve made History,
but please remember…
1) A64 does not allow recreational cannabis shops to open until 2014 at the soonest, so the only way to legally buy your cannabis until then is from your Medical Marijuana provider, and under State law only a licensed Medical Marijuana Patient who presents a current Medical Registration (Red Card) can shop in these businesses.
3) If the Medically licensed Centers are unable to remain open, the manufacturers of Medically Infused Products (edibles, hash, hash oil, erll and shatter) will no longer be able to keep their production facilities open. We risk losing safe, licensed, health-inspected, independent MIPs facilities, as well as dissipating the knowledge of qualified experts in this field, so critical to patients.
4) We hope adults will celebrate making history, and enjoy their newfound freedoms responsibly… but remember to renew your Medical Marijuana Registration (Red Card) for at least the calendar year 2013, and support the industry as it currently stands. Progress is a wonderful thing, but please don’t put the party before the patients. Colorado must never forsake the Medical Patients who provided positive change to the public perception of Cannabis users.
Please stand by us while the industry changes, we want to be here for you…
Trust us, nothing says love like dessert!
Custom Cakes ordered by 7 pm monday the 12th save $5 each from your Wholesale costs…
at 5:49 PM
- Walkabout - November 24, 2012
- Citizens Document Prairie Dog Poison on Playground...
- City officials try to quiet opposition to park dea...
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - November 25, 2...
- The Six-Plant Loophole
- What's up with Scott Gessler, Colorado's Colorful ...
- Text of Colorado Amendment 64 as enacted
- HUD funding list in Denver
- All Things MJ with Jessica LeRoux - November 18, 2...
- No more email to Hickenlooper (use his website ins...
- Tax increase dangerous to homeowners and small bus...
- Congrats to Dean Ormiston, Baca County's New Commi...
- No Denver Ballpark Garage
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - November 10, ...
- Take a survey, get a free week
- Parks Board delays vote, seeks more information
- Our guy - Sen. Mike Johnston - District 33
- NUNS ON THE BUS TOUR
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - November 4, 2...
- Stabbing at 13th and Pennsylvania
- City-School Property Trade Questionable
- Report on Land Swap Deal Meeting
- The senior director of bonds and construction at D...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.