Thursday, October 11, 2012
The Rolling Stones blend past and present on “Doom and Gloom,” their first new song together in seven years. Mick Jagger sings about class tensions and oil fracking over a Keith Richards guitar riff with shades of Sticky Fingers, while Charlie Watts propels the whole thing with an unfussy, rock-solid beat.
at 9:10 AM
- Some of what people who are "not paying any taxes"...
- The Naysayer by Phil Goodstein - November, 2012
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Oct. 28, 2012...
- Stevie Wonder's New Song in Support of Obama
- Obama visits Denver's City Park (Full speech)
- More on Elyria pollution by Tom Anthony
- OMG, it's the Denver Capital Matrix
- All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - Oct. 21, 2012...
- It's OK to vote NO on 2A, 3A and 3B
- Park Questions
- DPS22 Denver Public Schools Board of Education Mtg...
- New Stones - "Doom and Gloom"
- Go fly a kite
- Wal-Mart will not be part of the development at 9...
- Land Swap
- CHIPOTLE SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH CIW TO JOIN FAIR FOO...
- Los Angeles Walmart Workers Walk Out
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.