Tuesday, January 18, 2011
|Marvin Booker – murdered at new jail|
Temp Mayor Vidal wants a “quick resolution” to the murder of Marvin Booker in our new jail on July 9, 2010. Um..sorry Mr. Temp Mayor, but it’s a little late for that. This man was murdered in view of video cameras (but we can’t see the tape) as he went for his shoes – and the murderers have already been exonerated (they reportedly high-fived each other after putting Booker down). Full story here.
Oh my, this is going to be one big honking lawsuit and settlement, for which we, as usual, will pay. I’m tired of paying for Denver Police Department murderers.
at 11:37 AM
- Cheesman Park Attacker
- Local Art Salon gets it right
- Phil Goodstein's Associate Naysayer of the Month -...
- You've got Cake Crumbs on your Facebook
- Was Big Air Worth the Trouble? Denver Post
- Crime Alert - Sexual Assault in Cheesman Park
- Big Air - The Morning After
- Music to wake up by
- Denver Big Air Takes Flight Today in Civic Center ...
- Big Air Walkabout - Civic Center Park as Carnival ...
- Pinon Canyon Update
- Crime Alert
- HELP NORTHEAST DENVER TAKE BACK ITS SCHOOLS
- Temp Mayor Vidal wants a what?
- From ParksAreForPeople.org
- " I'll do it my way" - Denver Parks and Rec forges...
- Congress is broken - here's how to fix it
- Traffic lights - they come and they go
- Duck Lake Update - Jan 5, 2011
- Red Light "Collection Machine"
- An Open Letter to Denver's City Council in re: Eve...
- Contaminated water source to be expanded (Chatfiel...
- A Nightmare Act
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.