Thursday, September 29, 2011
A small group of dedicated citizens seems to have taken up residence near the central steps on Broadway between Colfax and 14th. Justin, who goes by the nickname of Crunchy, says they have a great relationship with the cops, who come by for coffee and to voice their support. Last night a group of anarchists, so-called, blocked the sidewalk and yelled “Fuck the cops”, but were eventually convinced not to by the majority gathered there. General assembly is held daily at 7:00 pm and the big rally/march is this Saturday at noon.
at 5:24 PM
- Occupy Denver - Day 8
- Occupy Denver - March/rally Sat (10/1/11) at Noon
- Talking Trash (Tax)
- US DOJ Memo: State Authorized Medi-Pot Patients Ma...
- Occupy Denver - Day 7
- Occupy Denver
- The Slippery Slope of Reality - Part 4
- Plutonium at Rocky Flats
- More road closures
- Police Chief Search Town Hall Meeting
- Big Dog
- Marijuana Prosecutions For 2010 Near Record High
- Early Adrienne
- Elevated from the comments:
- Road Closure Reminder (Oct. 9)
- Brilliant idea! Forgive all student loans!
- Adrienne Anderson: American Environmental Leader
- Adrienne Anderson (1952 - 2011)
- Denver wants Comcast customers to be aware of digi...
- 2011 CREATIVE BUSINESS WORKSHOP SERIES ANNOUNCE...
- Phil Goodstein's Naysayer
- INC Honors Adrienne Anderson
- Local media list
- To pay or not to pay
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.