Friday, August 26, 2011
Senator Irene Aguilar • Senator Pat Steadman
Senator Lucia Guzman • Rep. Daniel Kagan
Rep. Jeanne Labuda • Rep. Crisanta Duran
Rep. Lois Court • Rep. Beth McCann • Rep. Joe Miklosi
and Jeremiah Barry, Staff Director, Colorado Reapportionment Commission
Get Out The Map
A Town Hall Meeting On Reapportionment
Monday, August 29th
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
2280 S. Columbine St. in Denver
Join us for an informative discussion of the provisionally approved new maps for Colorado State Senate and State House districts. The Colorado Reapportionment Commission will meet two days later, on Wednesday, August 31st at 6 p.m. in the Old Supreme Court Chambers at the State Capitol to receive public input. The Town Hall Meeting should be a good opportunity to review the Commission’s preliminary decisions that could receive final approval by the end of the year.
Learn how you will be affected by new State Senate and State House Districts
Hear from Senators and Representatives about their changing districts
Review new maps for Denver State Senate and State House Districts
Learn the effects of Denver losing a State House District
Discuss the logic used in drawing new maps based on 2010 Census data
Prepare for the final Denver hearing for public input two days later at the Capitol
at 5:05 AM
- What's in the Heart, cannot be taken
- Secret THC/DUI meetings held in apparent violation...
- Good idea, and it's free!
- re: Dick Cheney, war criminal
- Central Denver Road Closures
- Get Out The Map
- Mayor Hancock Announces Appointment of Manager of ...
- We all know that recycled water is going to Washin...
- Thank you Sen. Bernie Sanders
- "Japan Dolphins Day" Activists to Demonstrate Outs...
- You didn't think Fukushima was over, did you?
- When did...
- New movie on Rocky Flats workers
- Hancock bars recording at press conferences? Seems...
- What's wrong with us?
- Here we go - into the financial abyss
- FYI - Denver City Council Members (August 2011)
- I Love Colorado but not this unfortunate video
- Did Bennet and Easley lie about the DPS deal?
- Get used to it...
- Aurora Citizens Group Fights Back Against Gaylord ...
- In the gutter
- Final road paving on York Street in Denver
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.