Wednesday, July 20, 2011
DENVER, CO — July 19, 2011 — PROVENZANO RESOURCES, INC. is sponsoring a job fair on July 25, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Kiosk and Retail Merchandise Unit (RMU) operators at Denver International Airport. Expected to be one of the largest RMU programs in the airport industry, with 24 RMU’s and 14 kiosks, DIA projects the new retail locations will add $13 million in concession revenue in the program’s first year, generate an additional $500,000 in annual sales tax and create 120 jobs.
The Job Fair will be held on:
Monday, July 25, 2011
10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
In the main Jeppesen Terminal at Denver International Airport
(City Conference Room on Level 6 West)
Kiosk/RMU operators are actively seeking to hire retail sales associates and managers.
Some of the Merchants participating include:
Taxco Sterling/Sterling Works
New York Collection Eyewear
Breckenridge Hat Company
Summit Sports Shades
Wystone’s World Teas
All applicants MUST pass a 10-year background check to be eligible for employment at the airport.
Applicants should bring a resume, dress to impress, and be prepared to sell their skills to employers.
Parking will NOT be validated. Be prepared to cover your own transportation and/or parking costs. (DIA parking maphttp://flydenver.com/parking, RTD/bus information http://www.rtd-denver.com/)
For more information please contact:
PROVENZANO RESOURCES, INC. (PRI)
Director of Special Projects
DIA RMU/Kiosk Program
at 7:15 AM
- Citizens for Responsible Aurora Government becomin...
- Phil Goodstein - North Side Story: Denver’s Most I...
- Tree Applications available NOW
- Uptown crime report
- Must see video
- The State of Education
- Don't get drunk at home (in Park County)
- Dems Picnic
- VERY IMPORTANT PUBLIC COMMENT JULY 29 DEADLINE – C...
- Internal Report
- Denver Human Services is now accepting naming prop...
- Political statement
- Death in Denver
- Job Fair for Retail Positions at Denver Internatio...
- The Triumph of Political Prostitutes
- The Electric Universe - an Introduction
- Calling all cyclists
- Denver's Image
- Crack down at Sloan's Lake
- If I Owned the Stock Show (and I sorter do)
- The possible impact of fracking on Denver’s water ...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.