Thursday, April 28, 2011
Rep Scott Tipton held a Town Hall meeting in Trinidad, Colorado, April 25th. This clip shows Rancher Cameron Burke summarizing the crux of the Ranchers’ beef with our federal government. Take off the Pentagon waiver requested by Fort Carson to expand PCMS in Las Animas County. The Army saying they won’t expand for at least five years extends the black cloud of defacto condemnation, adding another half decade to the severe economic distress.
h/t to onedot
at 8:12 PM
- Plutonium: The Jefferson Parkway's biggest problem...
- The crux of the ranchers' beef with our federal go...
- OK, quit whining about how many candidates there a...
- Why Michael Hancock should not be Mayor of Denver
- Report from the District 8 write-in frenzy
- OK, Albus Brooks gets it.
- My other reality
- Somebody for Council District 8
- Nobody for Council District 8
- Sen. Mike Johnston at Denver Dems calls for grassr...
- Dopers for Doug and other passing thoughts
- Rep. Diana DeGette: Inmates have taken over asylum...
- Open letter to Mayor Vidal
- Mayor manages city, not schools
- Juanita Gable Gets It.
- Write-in Watson
- Watson comments on the write-in process
- Write-in News at District 8
- Doug Linkhart for Mayor
- Write-in Watson for Council District 8
- Council District 8 Write-in Candidates
- Write-in Frenzy at Council District 8
- Saturday Special - Wendy Woo at City Park
- Public Review Draft of Northeast Downtown Neighbor...
- Ever Vigilant
- Go here to subscribe:
- Finally, the weekend
- NEIGHBORHOOD LIAISON UPDATES
- CAR BREAK-INS, SHOTS FIRED
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.