Friday, April 1, 2011
From Denver Daily News (where I go first for local news):
The Denver Police Department wants to make the community aware of a series of thefts that have occurred recently from motor vehicles. The suspect(s) in these cases fired gunshots into the vehicle or at the vehicle owner when confronted during the theft. These crimes occurred between March 22-29. In many of the incidences, the car alarm sounded and the victim responded to the alarm and was confronted by an armed suspect when they went out to check on their vehicle. In two of the crimes, the suspect fired gunshots into the interior or exterior of the car. No one was been injured, and police are cautioning citizens to be careful if they suspect a car break-in is occurring to call the police immediately. If you have any information regarding these crimes, contact Crime Stoppers at 720-913-STOP (7867) or call the dispatch center at 720-913-2000.
at 6:33 AM
- Plutonium: The Jefferson Parkway's biggest problem...
- The crux of the ranchers' beef with our federal go...
- OK, quit whining about how many candidates there a...
- Why Michael Hancock should not be Mayor of Denver
- Report from the District 8 write-in frenzy
- OK, Albus Brooks gets it.
- My other reality
- Somebody for Council District 8
- Nobody for Council District 8
- Sen. Mike Johnston at Denver Dems calls for grassr...
- Dopers for Doug and other passing thoughts
- Rep. Diana DeGette: Inmates have taken over asylum...
- Open letter to Mayor Vidal
- Mayor manages city, not schools
- Juanita Gable Gets It.
- Write-in Watson
- Watson comments on the write-in process
- Write-in News at District 8
- Doug Linkhart for Mayor
- Write-in Watson for Council District 8
- Council District 8 Write-in Candidates
- Write-in Frenzy at Council District 8
- Saturday Special - Wendy Woo at City Park
- Public Review Draft of Northeast Downtown Neighbor...
- Ever Vigilant
- Go here to subscribe:
- Finally, the weekend
- NEIGHBORHOOD LIAISON UPDATES
- CAR BREAK-INS, SHOTS FIRED
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.