Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Yesterday, the SquareState blog published a very assertive piece attacking the Denver Post and published a long excerpt from the Post, practically daring the Post to retaliate. http://squarestate.net/diary/1314/the-denver-post-can-eat-a-bag-of-dicks. The post, promoted by “Fong” and so unusually inflammatory that it caught my attention and prompted me to comment on their site, is gone today. Eventually it will show up on The Way Back Machine. I’m sure Righthaven is on it.
at 9:59 AM
- The Filthiest Campaign of All
- Denver Curfew
- Notice of Rule & Regulation Amendment To Parks and...
- Denver Mayoral Forum
- Chris Romer: "I'm NOT the front-runner"
- ASARCO's Toxic Legacy to Continue
- The Weekend is Here!
- You are living in a nuclear experiment
- Denver City Council Immune to Perception: Votes fo...
- Hey, it's (almost) Saturday!
- Denver Direct Over 100,000 Page Views
- Heads Up!
- The Hard Facts of Rocky Flats Nuclear Weapons Plan...
- Round Robin - From the Elyria/Globeville Trenches
- Neighborhood Walk-about March 2, 2011
- Are you paying your Denver OPT Tax and Fee? or are...
- SquareState calls out the Denver Post and then fad...
- Who is on Drugs?
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.