Friday, March 25, 2011
CITY AND COUNTY OF DENVER
Notice is hereby given that effective May 13, 2011, the Alcohol Policy adopted by Parks and Recreation is amended with regard to the addition of two sites and language changes to the “Manager’s Authority” section and the “Application Fee”. The sites added are Stapleton Central Park Pavilion and the Aqua Golf Event Facility. A copy of the full Alcohol Policy, as amended, is on file with the Manager of Parks and Recreation and is available for public inspection on the website. Click here to view or go to www.denvergov.org/parksandrecreation. Click on PRAB on the right. A public hearing will take place May 12, 2011 at 5:30 pm in the Wellington Webb Municipal Building Located at 201 W Colfax Ave., 4th floor room 4.F.6.
at 4:43 PM
- The Filthiest Campaign of All
- Denver Curfew
- Notice of Rule & Regulation Amendment To Parks and...
- Denver Mayoral Forum
- Chris Romer: "I'm NOT the front-runner"
- ASARCO's Toxic Legacy to Continue
- The Weekend is Here!
- You are living in a nuclear experiment
- Denver City Council Immune to Perception: Votes fo...
- Hey, it's (almost) Saturday!
- Denver Direct Over 100,000 Page Views
- Heads Up!
- The Hard Facts of Rocky Flats Nuclear Weapons Plan...
- Round Robin - From the Elyria/Globeville Trenches
- Neighborhood Walk-about March 2, 2011
- Are you paying your Denver OPT Tax and Fee? or are...
- SquareState calls out the Denver Post and then fad...
- Who is on Drugs?
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.