Thursday, January 14, 2010
Denver City Council held a “courtesy” public hearing on January 11, 2010 on CB34, a bill to regulate medical marijuana dispensaries, the fastest growing business in Denver. Apparently over 500 people showed up for the hearing. A reported 92 people signed up to speak. I’ve clipped out 5 of the speakers for your viewing enjoyment. The bill, opposed by most of the speakers, was later unanimously passed by Council. You can watch the entire 3 1/2 hour Council meeting here.
at 12:16 PM
- A Politician Unfit to be Governor
- Bad video is bad for the candidate
- "The answer, my friend...
- Another Attempted End-Run by Hickenlooper
- Hickenlooper for Governor
- Sit! Down! Roll over!
- City has golden geese, not just in parks
- Lawsuit Time
- Cowboy Concert at the Colorado Capitol
- Romanoff is THE Man
- MLK Marade in Denver 1-18-10
- Denver City Council Medical Marijuana Hearing 1-11...
- National Western Stock Show Parade
- Urgent Message from Cathy Donohue
- Mayoral Succession
- A Second Bill of Rights to End Corporate Personhoo...
- Bennett in the Senate, Ritter in the Shitter, Colo...
- Rep. McKinley Announces Bid for Re-election in HD6...
- Denver as Brewpub
- Denver Parks and Recreation Department Running Wil...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.