Friday, January 8, 2010
My own study of current problems, local, national and global, has led me to one conclusion: the mistaken establishment of corporate personhood lies at the root of most of these problems.
Michael Melio, speaking at a Be The Change meeting, reveals plans to do something about this, starting with initiatives in Colorado Front Range cities.
For more information on the Second Bill of Rights Initiative in Colorado, visit Democracy Unincorporated or email Michael David Melio ([email protected]).
at 2:56 PM
- A Politician Unfit to be Governor
- Bad video is bad for the candidate
- "The answer, my friend...
- Another Attempted End-Run by Hickenlooper
- Hickenlooper for Governor
- Sit! Down! Roll over!
- City has golden geese, not just in parks
- Lawsuit Time
- Cowboy Concert at the Colorado Capitol
- Romanoff is THE Man
- MLK Marade in Denver 1-18-10
- Denver City Council Medical Marijuana Hearing 1-11...
- National Western Stock Show Parade
- Urgent Message from Cathy Donohue
- Mayoral Succession
- A Second Bill of Rights to End Corporate Personhoo...
- Bennett in the Senate, Ritter in the Shitter, Colo...
- Rep. McKinley Announces Bid for Re-election in HD6...
- Denver as Brewpub
- Denver Parks and Recreation Department Running Wil...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.