Monday, August 2, 2010
Rep. McKinley will be on the Capitol steps on Wednesday, Aug. 4, at 11:00 am along with Dr. LeRoy Moore, to announce the results of their recent laboratory tests for plutonium at locations near Rocky Flats. The Rocky Flats Workers, their claims still not settled, will be there as well.
Later that day, at 6:00 pm at the Mercury Cafe, McKinley will be at a book signing of “The Ambushed Grand Jury”, which he co-authored. It reads like an espionage novel, but its all real. The FBI raiding the US Energy Department. This will be a chance to meet Wes, listen to some authentic western music, and pick up a copy of a great book.
Oh and by the way, he’s running for a fourth term in HD64. Colorado needs Wes McKinley – so donate what you can.
at 2:41 PM
- Deja Pu
- Hot Sludge
- Parks are for People (continued)
- Central Denver Recreation Center Dog Park Gardens ...
- Central Denver Recreation Center Dog Park Gardens
- Parks are for ... making money
- Denver City Councilwoman Jeanne Faatz Polls Her Co...
- Dogs on the Loose
- New Hope for the Upside Down?
- Contamination from City Park Lake Flows to Platte
- Bright Green
- Democrats Unity Rally
- Linkhart for Mayor
- Dancing with the Devil
- Parks are for people, not profit (continued)
- Parks are for people, not profit
- LIP Service
- Dream On
- McKinley at Acoustic Music Revival Today
- Downwind of Rocky Flats
- Two Feet of Cement
- Rocky Flats a Local Hazard - Forever
- McKinley Press Conference - Plutonium at Rocky Fla...
- More on Bennet's Anschutz Activity
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.