Thursday, July 15, 2010
I’ve previously mentioned the idea that “corporate personhood” underlies many of our current problems. From the Gulf oil eruption to our own local Purple Pipewater Pollution, the power of corporations over people is evident. How else can one explain the secret deal during the Web administration that allowed large corporations, Coors, Lockheed-Martin, Rockwell International, et.al. to avoid their liability for massive contamination at Lowry Landfill by dumping it on us – through our sewers and into our recycled water – ending up on our fields and in our lakes.
When I heard that two old guys were walking across the United States to raise awareness of the devastating effects of corporate personhood on our everyday lives, I couldn’t resist attending their rally on the Capitol steps last Monday.
at 8:34 AM
- Zona's Rally
- Bennet a No-Show, Again
- Parks are for People
- Down to the Wire
- "Chemicals" killed the ducks? "Really"?
- Zona's Busted
- Bennet Nailed as Corporate Raider
- Rubber Bottom for Duck Pond?
- Congratulations, Rep. Wes McKinley
- DeFENSE - Will Bennet Show Up?
- Will Michael Bennet be remembered as the man who k...
- Report from the ER
- Stop Corporate Personhood
- Purple Pipewater Pollution Prevention People - P5
- Citizenry Questions Waterfowl Fatalities
- Corporate Personhood
- Romanoff's New Ad
- Duck mortality study released
- OBJECTIONS TO LOWRY LANDFILL PROPOSED SETTLEMENTS
- Denver's July Park Events
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.