Thursday, June 24, 2010
California attorney and Republican candidate for HD64, Lisa Grace-Kellogg, spoke at the Pinon Canyon Expansion Opposition Coalition Festival in Kim, Colorado on June 19, 2010. In her speech, she states that McKinley “has abandoned his District”, and claims that the District doesn’t need a “character” who “entertains”.
She reportedly conducted a telephone survey of HD64 residents in which they were asked which they preferred, the cowboy or the lawyer. Wrong question.
During the most recent cycle of campaign-finance reporting spanning April 26 through May 26, McKinley neither raised nor spent a cent, while Kellogg received $570 in donations, spent $10,774 and lent $21,400 to her own campaign. To date, Kellogg’s loans to her campaign total $52,100.
More than one-third of Kellogg’s funds raised during the most recent cycle came from state treasurer candidate Ali Hasan, who contributed $200. Her spending primarily was on consultants, including $10,000 to Littlefield and Associates, a Virginia-based firm specializing in Republican campaigns.
at 12:02 PM
- Not the Time for Apathy
- Denver's Duck (Death) Pond 6-28-10
- Associate Naysayer of the Month - Jerry Wartgow
- Dead Duck Lake
- Naysayer of the Month - Tom Strickland
- Denver Councilwoman Johnson Not Running for Anothe...
- Party Parks to be "Activated"
- Candidate Bob McConnell at PCEOC Festival
- Rep. Wes McKinley at PCEOC Festival
- Candidate Lisa Grace-Kellogg at PCEOC Festival
- Congressman John Salazar at PCEOC Festival
- PCEOC Festival
- Robotic Warfare in Colorado?
- Duck, Duck, Goose - Continued
- Duck, Duck, Goose
- Shingle Mountain in Elyria
- That Pesky Purple Pipe Water
- On the Road - McKinley and Romanoff in Trinidad
- Jim Hightower
- See you there!
- Plugging the Leak
- Xcel Energy's Transformer Fire - Updated
- Get Out of Denver
- Billy Whitfield plays "Ghost Riders in the Sky"
- Two styles of beef production: Is one criminal in ...
- The Naysayer of the Month - Mayor Hickenlooper
- The Honorable Hick Changes the Rules
- Elyria Gets Some Air
- Citizen Squeeze
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.