Saturday, June 5, 2010
Billy Whitfield, noted guitarist and cowboy poet who often visits the Denver Capitol, plays Ghost Riders in the Sky at the Legislative picnic sponsored by Rep. Wes McKinley.
(Technical note: This is the first video I’ve posted that was shot using my Sony MHS-PM1, pictured here (cost $125, fits in your pocket). It’s a HD (high density) flash card camera capable of hours of continuous recording, in a tiny, sleek package. It creates MP4 files in-camera that can be uploaded directly to YouTube. This one was edited first, and rendered at 1080p. On YouTube, you can select the resolution for playback, but for some reason it won’t play satisfactorily on my machine at 1080p.)
at 5:41 PM
- Not the Time for Apathy
- Denver's Duck (Death) Pond 6-28-10
- Associate Naysayer of the Month - Jerry Wartgow
- Dead Duck Lake
- Naysayer of the Month - Tom Strickland
- Denver Councilwoman Johnson Not Running for Anothe...
- Party Parks to be "Activated"
- Candidate Bob McConnell at PCEOC Festival
- Rep. Wes McKinley at PCEOC Festival
- Candidate Lisa Grace-Kellogg at PCEOC Festival
- Congressman John Salazar at PCEOC Festival
- PCEOC Festival
- Robotic Warfare in Colorado?
- Duck, Duck, Goose - Continued
- Duck, Duck, Goose
- Shingle Mountain in Elyria
- That Pesky Purple Pipe Water
- On the Road - McKinley and Romanoff in Trinidad
- Jim Hightower
- See you there!
- Plugging the Leak
- Xcel Energy's Transformer Fire - Updated
- Get Out of Denver
- Billy Whitfield plays "Ghost Riders in the Sky"
- Two styles of beef production: Is one criminal in ...
- The Naysayer of the Month - Mayor Hickenlooper
- The Honorable Hick Changes the Rules
- Elyria Gets Some Air
- Citizen Squeeze
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.