Saturday, May 29, 2010
Photo Red Light Enforcement Program
Updated May 24, 2010
Current Red Light Camera Intersection Locations
There are currently 4 red light camera intersections. The locations for these intersections are listed below.
All incidents captured by the red light cameras are reviewed by employees of the Denver Police Department. If the review determines a violation of Denver Revised Municipal Code 54-101(3)(a) has occurred a notice of violation is mailed to the registered owner of the vehicle.
Each of the red light camera locations has a white stop bar painted prior to the crosswalk. Vehicles must be stopped behind this white stop bar when the light is red. If a right or left turn is permitted, vehicles must come to a complete and full stop behind the white stop bar before proceeding.
If you have any questions about the Red Light Enforcement Program, please call the Photo Enforcement Unit at 720-865-6941.
Location/Intersection Enforce Direction
36th Street; Quebec Street Northbound
6th Ave; Kalamath Street Eastbound
6th Ave; Lincoln Street Eastbound
8th Ave; Speer Blvd S/B Westbound
I went through the 6th and Lincoln intersection recently near dusk. The flash of this thing is somewhat alarming a first when you don’t know what it is. It was going off repeatedly, and you couldn’t tell who was being “caught”.
Must be a real money-maker for the citizen squeeze going on now.
at 7:26 PM
- Memorial Day
- On OpenAir Cinema
- From DenverGov Photo Red Light Enforcement Progra...
- Further reflections on the election of Paula Sando...
- Reflections on the recent election of Paula Sandov...
- More on the commercialization of Denver's parkland...
- Your opinion on allowing parks to be closed for pr...
- Pay a Fee to Register to Pay a Tax? No Thanks, I'l...
- Inflation is Here
- Denverite treks cross-country
- News from "Create Denver"
- An Open Letter to Mayor Hickenlooper
- Tech Note: Google’s Chrome
- What I Didn’t Know About the “Oil Spill”
- Andrew Romanoff - "We are winning!"
- Sen. Johnston at Denver Dems
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.