Thursday, May 27, 2010
Editor’s note: We had originally planned to do an extensive story on our “Four Days in Fairplay” coverage of a hearing at the Park County Courthouse, with Judge Stephen A. Groome presiding, to determine whether or not a temporary restraining order against rancher Vern Wagner should be made permanent. This hearing would determine whether Wagner was “fit” to carry on his free-range cattle business, in which he has been engaged for over 50 years.
Judge Groome denied our request to videotape in the courtroom.
In light of the fact that the matter will be going to trial, we decided not to publish our opinions at this time. Instead, we present what video we were able to record. Go to The Flume for current print coverage.
at 2:28 PM
- Memorial Day
- On OpenAir Cinema
- From DenverGov Photo Red Light Enforcement Progra...
- Further reflections on the election of Paula Sando...
- Reflections on the recent election of Paula Sandov...
- More on the commercialization of Denver's parkland...
- Your opinion on allowing parks to be closed for pr...
- Pay a Fee to Register to Pay a Tax? No Thanks, I'l...
- Inflation is Here
- Denverite treks cross-country
- News from "Create Denver"
- An Open Letter to Mayor Hickenlooper
- Tech Note: Google’s Chrome
- What I Didn’t Know About the “Oil Spill”
- Andrew Romanoff - "We are winning!"
- Sen. Johnston at Denver Dems
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.