Friday, February 12, 2010
US Veteran Glen Belcher testified at the HB1124 hearing on yet another example of “animal control” being out of control. You see, Mr. Belcher’s VA prescribed service dog is of the bull terrier breed. The City of Denver has killed over 3,000 of these dogs and wants to kill his as well. He’s tried to educate animal control Director Kelly, but to no avail.
at 11:58 AM
- Prisoners of Lies
- The Naysayer of the Month
- "Spork Must Die" - More Animal Control Out of Cont...
- DENVER POLICE DEPARTMENT - PRESS RELEASE
- Roaring Fork, Crystal River Revisited
- Fireworks expected at Mayor Hickenlooper's Marijua...
- Dog park supporters forming advocacy group
- Has Obama Lost Control?
- Move Our Money
- Critic: Park Movie Scheme Flawed
- Open Air Cinema Fades
- Ambrose Will Run for District 1 City Council Seat
- "Building to Be the Change"
- "Animal Control" Out of Control - Part 4
- Community representatives say park policy needs pu...
- Everybody into the Pool
- Bureaucrats Cover Bag Man’s Costs
- "Animal Control" Out of Control - Part 3
- "Animal Control" Out of Control - Part 2
- Last Minute Parks Policy Changes
- Oh yeah!
- "Animal Control" Out of Control - Part 1
- Denver to Pay $6.5 Million for Property Assessed a...
- Cowboys for Kids
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.