Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The Democratic vacancy committee for Senate District 32 (chaired by Edgar Neel, see process here) voted last night, Dec. 13, 2010, at South High, and on the third round, elected Irene Aguilar over Rep Beth McCann to fill the State Senate seat vacated by Chris Romer who is running for the Denver Mayor’s seat which will be vacated by John Hickenlooper after he ran for (and won) the Colorado Governor’s position. Now McCann will stay in her House seat, which she won by the largest majority in the State. More “music”, more chairs to come.
at 9:55 AM
- I always knew I would be great...
- Pinon Canyon "Covenant"
- Mercury Cafe - New Year's Eve
- Merry Christmas
- Filing for Denver's Musical Chairs
- Return to Fair Play
- Denver Artist K. A. Collins
- First Musical Chair Filled
- Water Magic - How Lowry effluent becomes Waters of...
- Park give-away?
- Pet people - here's your survey
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.