Thursday, November 4, 2010
I guess I’m fixated on the Woolley Dog Park at 16th and Josephine because it is just a block from my office and I can’t avoid seeing it every time I go out for a walk. And I continue to be amazed that Mr. Woolley, friend and investor in now Governor-elect Hickenlooper, made a cool $5 million profit from its sale, and no one seemed to notice or care.
Yesterday, I discovered that it seems to be a convenient parking place for cars. Although there were no dogs or people in the park itself, there were 19 cars parked there. It seems to be functioning as an overflow lot for the East High students and teachers.
at 10:05 AM
- Naysayer Editorial - by Phil Goodstein
- Flyover Plan Draws Flak
- OSHA Investigates Duck Lake Excavation
- Circulation and Use Plan for Denver's City Park
- US OPENAIR CANCELS DENVER 2011 EVENT
- Backyard Bang in Denver, Nov 21, 12th and Lincoln ...
- Neighborhood Representation
- Food Price Inflation
- Councilman Doug Linkhart for Mayor
- Dog Park Parking
- Prop. 19 Loss in California Means Colorado Could B...
- Election Day - at Last
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.