Monday, November 22, 2010
From Denver Parks and Rec’s Angela Casias, Community Relations and Marketing Specialist:
The City Park Circulation Plan is complete and implementation will begin with the rerouting of the road south of the museum. This is currently in the design phase and construction is expected to start in Summer 2011.
We will also begin replacing gates with bollards and posting traffic and way finding signage throughout the park.
Funding is being sought to implement other recommendations of the circulation plan. We expect that the entirety of the plan will be implemented within the next five years.
Any other questions you may contact Britta Herwig at 720-913-0614.
For the entire plan (pdf) go here.
|Click to enlarge|
at 4:30 PM
- Naysayer Editorial - by Phil Goodstein
- Flyover Plan Draws Flak
- OSHA Investigates Duck Lake Excavation
- Circulation and Use Plan for Denver's City Park
- US OPENAIR CANCELS DENVER 2011 EVENT
- Backyard Bang in Denver, Nov 21, 12th and Lincoln ...
- Neighborhood Representation
- Food Price Inflation
- Councilman Doug Linkhart for Mayor
- Dog Park Parking
- Prop. 19 Loss in California Means Colorado Could B...
- Election Day - at Last
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.