Tuesday, August 18, 2009
At last night’s City Council meeting, the Council seemed to “discover” that 75% of the contracts that come before it for approval have already been started without their approval. In this particular case, the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless asked for a 9-month extension of their contract, which actually started last April. Councilman Brown calls this “beyond sloppiness” and likened the Council to Rodney Dangerfield. The Council approved the contract anyway. So much for respect.
at 8:54 AM
- Wallach Goes Public
- Smoke and Fire at Parks and Rec
- ... Hitting the Fan
- (Not so) Common Sense
- Plug Pulled on Parks Poo Proposal
- Denver City Council Discovers It’s a Rubber Stamp,...
- Pollution in Denver Parks
- INC Parks & Rec Proposal Poo Pooed
- Tent City
- Remember that $20,000 Duck Death Study?
- Let's Start with the Children
- Civil Discourse (Not)
- Real Time Denver Police Radio
- Danger to Denver parks in proposed zoning code
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.