Tuesday, May 19, 2009
..at 20th and Vine. From architect Peter J Hynes:
I have attached the latest rendering that currently seems to be most palatable with the neighborhood. We are still in the process of working with the adjacent neighbors on the zoning of the property.
Our project is 100% affordable senior housing with home health services. The project is 5 stories with 45 underground parking for the residences and 20 surface parking spaces for the home health agency. It is our mission to help seniors age in place within their communities while designing sustainably. This project is proposed on an existing underutilized site and will not displace any families in the community. We do anticipate housing seniors from within the community which could result in making available existing housing stock for new and young families. Finally, through the use of our planned shared community space, we hope this project will foster intergenerational dialogue, create a wealth of interaction between seniors and younger families, and encourage sustainable/smart growth.
at 11:34 AM
- New Senators Sworn-in
- Update on Former Planned Parenthood Site...
- Commercial Use of Denver Parks
- Colfax Marathon
- The Vote is In.
- Johnston Wins in SD33
- SD33 Forum Closing Remarks
- SD33 Forum Question 7 - Democratic Platform
- SD33 Forum Question 6 - Budget Issues
- SD33 Forum Question 5 - Healthcare
- SD33 Forum Question 4 - Tuition Equity
- SD33 Forum Question 3 - Marijuana
- SD33 Forum Question 2 - Diversity
- SD33 Forum Question 1 - LGBTQ
- Denver Democratic Party SD33 Candidate Forum
- Colorado Legislative Trailride - 2009
- D's Daily Dish Distributes
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.