Thursday, March 12, 2009
Tom Anthony, President of the Elyria Neighborhood Association, is still having problems with those petroleum-loaded tankers parked across the street from his residence (read more here), in violation of Denver’s zoning ordinances. Tom is joined in his front yard by neighbor Allen Jones .
Coincidentally, a fire (said to be spontaneous combustion in a manure pile) broke out in the National Western stock yard adjacent to the tracks.
at 2:02 PM
- D’s Daily Dish Seed Exchange
- Long Time Coming - Hallelujah!
- Museum: Er….ah….about that $23 million
- Denver City Councilman Brown on the Depression
- Flash Pan
- The Size of Money
- Bailout Outrage
- Get Used to It
- Fjord Horses and Legislators at the Denver Capitol...
- Denver Councilwoman Montero Makes a Statement
- Robert Kennedy Jr: Educational, Inspirational
- Hazardous Zoning Violation
- Handmade World
- Fire in the Hole
- Colorado Needs Its Own Central Bank
- Feds Put Denver Neighborhood at Risk
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.