Thursday, March 26, 2009
…that we said we would raise to match the $30 million put up by the City for expansion?….we don’t have it. Sorry, but we’ve only raised $4 million of our share…you know, the economy and all that. You want to go ahead and build what we can? Oh…and the voters? Sorry, about that.
George has it completely covered so I won’t repeat the full story here. Amazing how Jeanne Faatz is the only Councilperson with a memory and a sense of fiscal responsibility to the voters.
at 8:34 AM
- D’s Daily Dish Seed Exchange
- Long Time Coming - Hallelujah!
- Museum: Er….ah….about that $23 million
- Denver City Councilman Brown on the Depression
- Flash Pan
- The Size of Money
- Bailout Outrage
- Get Used to It
- Fjord Horses and Legislators at the Denver Capitol...
- Denver Councilwoman Montero Makes a Statement
- Robert Kennedy Jr: Educational, Inspirational
- Hazardous Zoning Violation
- Handmade World
- Fire in the Hole
- Colorado Needs Its Own Central Bank
- Feds Put Denver Neighborhood at Risk
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.