Wednesday, December 30, 2009
(Click scanned image to enlarge)
While writing checks to the City and County of Denver to pay the nuisance tax ($12 per quarter for the privilege of running a business in Denver), my astute partner Pat noticed the address on the provided envelope. Did Denver outsource its Department of Revenue to Dallas? What’s up with that?
at 5:54 PM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- Denver's Department of Finance Outsourced to Dalla...
- The Pot is Out of the Bag (continued)
- Barnum Park an Off-Leash Example
- Rocky Flats Not Cleaned Up
- The Little Lady Who Won't Shut Up
- The Pot is Out of the Bag
- Just a Reminder
- The Soul (La Alma) of a Community
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- Will It Matter That You Were Here?
- Proposed New Rec Center Shows Government Deception...
- Tavern Hospitality Group presented their Dance Cab...
- Note From Ken Gordon (Updated 12-6-09)
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.