Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Not in Denver
Google Analytics, a new tentacle into the internets, is a tool for the owner to see what’s going on with their site. I was amazed to learn that about half of the visitors to this site are not from Denver, but spread around the globe.
My satirical “Nudist Post” got the most views. Very popular among men 20 – 30 from India. Really. I guess these help desk guys are searching the tubes for info on Denver nudists in between calls. That would explain a lot.
Hey, go with the flow. From now on I’ll be blogging about the Denver nudist scene, for example, here, here, and here.
Just kidding (JK).
But seriously, I will be expanding the scope of my posts here to reflect more of my interests, including things that have a direct influence on all of us, even in this little corner of the universe. Plummeting Dollar, Eroding Tax Base, the Plasma Universe and other fun posts are all in the works.
at 4:40 PM
- Video in the UK
- House District 8 Candidates Respond to Pollution i...
- Recycling Gone Bad - City Park Lake - Denver
- 77 mph Theater Presents - 3 Loads to Denver
- Dangerous to People Inhaling
- Denver's Eroding Tax Base
- Protesters to be Allowed to Camp in Polluted Park
- Tent State at City Park, Denver
- Pinon Canyon Ablaze
- Denver - Local Invasion of Black Helicopters
- Wes McKinley - Reflections on Rocky Flats - Part 2...
- Juneteenth Parade
- Obama Supporters Needed for Juneteenth Parade This...
- Yes, We Have No Tomatoes
- Nudist Post Outstrips All
- Jail Cam
- Extraordinary Event Shaping Up
- Linkhart Responds to Pot Panel Question
- Not So B.E.S.T. After All
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.