Sunday, March 16, 2008
Mayor Hickenlooper is forging ahead with his plan to lease our parks to commercial promoters, although this is expressly prohibited by the City Charter. Led by our graduate-student Manager, Kim Bailey, a Task Force has been set up (ABSEP) and then divided into 4 subgroups, for maximum dissipation of community concern.
Larry Ambrose of Inter-Neighborhood Cooperation explains the Legal Matters.
Now hear Dave Felice, community activist, “Coming to a Neighborhood Near You”
And finally, Carolyn Etter, former co-Manager of Denver Parks and Recreation sees the “Cart Before the Horse”.
at 3:39 PM
- Denver Hires Emergency Manager to Manage Emergenci...
- Coming Soon
- Latest Denver Bond Issue Info
- Dick's Mile High Music Festival
- Denver Parks - Mayor's Decision or People's Vote?
- by way of Cindy and then David (from www.savecityp...
- Denver Mayor's Power
- Colorado House District 8 Nominees
- Breaking News - Denver District 8 Democrats Select...
- The Erin Brokovich of the West
- Busman's Holiday
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.