Saturday, August 18, 2007
Part 2 – City Council Proposed Marijuana Ordinance and Other Important Matters as Discussed By Denver DA Morrissey
Denver DA Mitchell Morrissey answer questions at his 8-18-07 briefing of the Denver Democrats of House District 8.
– Indirect consquences of felony creep (or, what happens when you boost the criterion for a felony crime involving money from $500 to $1000).
– re City Council’s absurd idea to pass a marijuana-low-priority ordinance and have it tested in the courts before the ballot question can be brought to the people for a vote: Morrissey says, “There’s something about marijuana that makes people…..(wait for it)..silly.”
at 8:18 PM
- Pot Pourri
- Pro - For Various Reasons
- Con - Vested Interest in Pot Prohibition
- Council as Educators
- Can We Learn by Example?
- Did Hancock Violate City Charter?
- The Big Doobie
- And in the other corner, we have...
- We're Not Closed-Minded Bigots...
- Bond Issue - Joe Anderson - Check the Track Record...
- Bond Issue - Jan Mares - I Can't Afford It
- Denver Bond Issue and Mill Levy Increase
- Part 1: DNA Evidence + DA Morrissey = 50 Burglars ...
- Part 2 - City Council Proposed Marijuana Ordinance...
- Come On, Let's Rehab the Whole House!
- Honkin' For Impeachment
- National Night Out in City Park West
- Nickel and Dime is Now $5 and $10
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.