Thursday, May 3, 2007
This morning I noticed that the total votes cast in District 8 (as reported at DenverGov) crept up from 6227 (last night) to 6312. Apparently, votes are still being counted.
But there are no votes listed for write-in candidate Lynn Smith. I saw a few of her yard signs so I assume that there must have been at least a few votes. Have the write-ins not yet been counted?
In 2003, an uncontested Wedgeworth got 7225 votes out of a total of 7399. Are there 1000 fewer voters now in District 8?
Please comment if you have any info.
at 9:16 AM
- More "Unrelenting Attacks Unleashed"
- Campaign Sign Demons at Work
- Financing and Participation
- Broken Windows
- Flag This! (Part 3)
- Fighting Crime in the Neighborhood
- Snow Removal
- Latest District 8 Results
- What Ever Happened to Lynn Smith?
- District 8 Goes Old Skool
- The Disappearing Disclaimer (re: Flag This!)
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.