Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Both Vicki Ortega and I spoke to representatives of the Madison campaign. They have made changes to the logo and have agreed not to print future items with the City flag. We are in the beginning stages of research for trademarking the City flag which will provide clear lines for future use.
Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
From: Gerald Trumbule
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 1:27 PM
To: Rohrer, Stacey L. – OED
Subject: Re: Denver City Flag
Has a determination been made on this matter?
To my knowledge, they do not have permission. Vicki Ortega and I are going to place a call to the Madison campaign staff early next week . Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will definitely follow up.
at 8:45 AM
- More "Unrelenting Attacks Unleashed"
- Campaign Sign Demons at Work
- Financing and Participation
- Broken Windows
- Flag This! (Part 3)
- Fighting Crime in the Neighborhood
- Snow Removal
- Latest District 8 Results
- What Ever Happened to Lynn Smith?
- District 8 Goes Old Skool
- The Disappearing Disclaimer (re: Flag This!)
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.