Saturday, December 15, 2007
Youtube Vidies Not Cheap!
In an earlier post, I expounded on the questionable “What If? Colorado” advertising campaign conducted by Ground Floor Media to promote emergency preparedness awareness.
Quickly visiting each Youtube episode and noteing the total hits on each, I find a total of 6,525 hits spread across 21 episodes (at this date and time). Whoa Nelly! That comes to a cost of $116.17 per view.
So if one person watched all 21 episodes, it cost S2,439.54 to make that person more aware. If, that is, it actually did. No post-tests were announced.
My take: you could put together quite an emergency kit for that amount.
So let’s all watch Episode 12, which got the least number of hits, and bring that cost down.
at 7:42 PM
- Blackwater Near You - Part 1
- Zoo - Festival Wrapped Up?
- Zoo Zaps Music Festival
- Keeping Up With the Festival Buzz
- What If? Colorado - Part 3
- National Nudist Group to Rent City Park in '09
- Anschutz in City Park: This Just In…
- Queen Carla
- I Love Rock and Roll, But Not in the Effluent
- Branded and Put on the Map
- Who Is Phillip Anschutz Anyway? Part 1
- What is in the Effing Effluent?
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.