Saturday, January 25, 2014
You know that your bank is required to file a form with the Federal government if a transaction in any of your accounts is $10,000 or greater. Even smaller transactions that add up to $10,000 have to be reported.
I went to my bank (UMB) to ask for a list of those actions that would trigger a filing of the report. “We can’t give you that”, I was told by a VP of the bank. “It’s prohibited.”
“Is asking for a list one of the triggers?” I asked.
at 10:59 AM
- COLORADO DRUGGED DRIVERS INVOLVED IN FATAL CRASHES...
- US 36 fifty-year privatization contract to be sign...
- Sonny Lawson Park Playground Installation
- Intercontinental Day of Protest Against the TPP
- US 36 Privatization Town Hall Meeting - Fri Jan 31...
- COLORADO STATE MINIMUM WAGE - Keeping up with infl...
- Perlmutter seeks more congressional involvement on...
- CRIME ALERT
- Publicopoly - WHAT?
- "Fight on!" vows Not 1 More Acre! as ban on DOD's ...
- We have to report you if you ask
- How long do YOU want to live?
- Highway 36 - Fifty Year Privatization Contract to ...
- Oxycontin - 17,000 deaths last year
- Exciting News!!
- I-70 will be privatized in a $1.1 billion dollar d...
- COUNCILMAN BROWN LAYS DOWN THE LAW
- CRIME ALERT - 700 BLOCK OF W. 11TH AVE
- HICKENLOOPER AND HORSES
- Colorado Highways are Being SOLD OFF
- THE DAY WE FIGHT BACK AGAINST MASS SURVEILLANCE
- Denver Mayor has approved the development plan (GD...
- Construction starts on DPS school being built in t...
- City Loop project at City Park
- Sign the Petition to Reject 20 and 12-story buildi...
- HERE COMES THE 4/20 TRAIN - VIDEO
- HERE COMES THE 4/20 TRAIN - Jan 13, 2014
Senator Irene Aguilar, MD P.O. Box 27424, De...
- FOR FEDERAL WORKERS (FOREST SERVICE) RE: POT
- PARKS AND REC INSULTING TO DONOHUE (Part 2)
- Denver’s Neighborhood Voice in the Wilderness
- Central Denver Recreation Center Press Conference
- A WAKE-UP CALL FOR GOVERNOR HICKENLOOPER
- LIST OF CURRENTLY ACTIVE DENVER POT SHOPS
- City Park West Neighborhood Meeting This Wednesday...
- PARKS AND REC INSULTING TO DONOHUE, CALLS FOR APOL...
- SO FAR, SO GOOD
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.