Friday, August 15, 2014
via Dave Felice
|or ride your horse|
From ChiveFest.com:Parking near City Park is limited and patrons are granted access on a first come first serve basis. Chive Fest attendees are strongly encouraged to use alternate forms of transportation to the Park. Please avoid parking in neighborhood areas near the park. There are a couple of parking options available in City Park. Surface lots are available at the Denver Zoo and The Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Patrons can park at the Museum or the Zoo after 5pm. Ferril Lake will also have Chive Fest spots available. In addition, Chive Fest lots are located at Montview Boulevard Presbyterian Church, Messiah Denver Lutheran Church and in the west and southwest lots at East High School near City Park. Look for signs that indicate Chive Fest Parking. – Montview Boulevard Presbyterian Church: 1980 Dahlia St, Denver, CO 80220. – Messiah Denver Lutheran Church: 1750 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80220. – East High School: 1600 City Park Esplanade, Denver, CO 80206.
I find it incredibly disgusting and insulting that so-called Christian houses of worship would rent their parking lots to an organization of questionable and manipulative ethics and whose primary reason for existence is hedonism, self-gratification, intoxication, and exploitation of women. These churches should be ashamed of themselves!
These churches show themselves to be bad neighbors by participating in an event that disturbs the community.
Furthermore, Montview Presbyterian Church is at roughly three-quarters of a mile away from the venue.
If you’d like to express concern, Montview is 303-355-1651. Messiah is 303-355-4471.
Personal cell for Kelsey Brown at AllPhases is 303-910-6106. “Chive Liaison” is 303-681-7833. Denver city 3-1-1 direct is 720-913-1311. Police non-emergency is 720-913-2000.
I would not expect a positive or satisfactory response from any of these people.
From: Messiah Community Church <[email protected]>
To: gelato321 <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, Aug 15, 2014 4:51 pm
Subject: Your complaint
at 3:01 PM
- Dave Felice at Polis Rally, Aug.28, 2014
- Whittier Alley Loop - $7000 for a "creative urban ...
- DPR'S DANNEMILLER WITH REGARD TO OBSCENITY IN THE ...
- NEW PROJECT ON YORK AT 17TH AVE
- A PARK THAT IS A ZOO by PHIL GOODSTEIN - NAYSAYER,...
- "Every move you make..."
- INC Resolution on Revising Neighborhood Noise Ordi...
- INC Resolution on Disturbance of the Public Peace ...
- Forget Technology; Denver Turns to Its Employees t...
- Denver's Water Saver Cars
- CHIVE Fest neighbors described the excessive noise...
- Crisis at the Border & Immigration Reform
- Another excellent ad by the Romanoff team
- AFTERMATH TO CHIVE FEST by Linda Drake
- WHAT ABOUT THIS SECTION OF A64?
- "YOU ARE UNLAWFULLY ASSEMBLED" LIVE STREAMING FROM...
- DENVER CHIVE FEST RAW (WARNING: WHATEVER)
- DISTURBANCE OF THE PEACE: ANDREA MERIDA CITES DENV...
- DENVER CHIVE FEST: ASSORTED PHOTOS
- CHIVE FEST: ATROCIOUS USE OF PARKS
- Tim Pool back on the job, live-streaming from Ferg...
- CHIVE FEST: SHOW YOUR BOOBIES
- GUMBO LE FUNQUE CD RELEASE PARTY - SUNDAY 8-24-201...
- Please avoid parking in neighborhood areas near th...
- I Smoked POT in the RAT CAGE to SHOW Dr. WOLK what...
- Colorado's first mental health crisis hotline open...
- CHIVE FEST ON
- National Cannabis Consultant and Local PR Veteran ...
- POT SCORECARD
- DENVER DAYS INFO FROM COUNCILMAN ALBUS BROOKS
- DENVER PARK'S ADMISSION BASED EVENTS POLICY IS IN ...
- Assistance League Thrift Mart Sale - Tomorrow
- Chive Fest in City Park (meeting) turned out a fai...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.