Saturday, April 5, 2014
from Jude Aiello
Dear City Council members, I urge you to vote against the proclamation Council woman Montero will be presenting at the City Council mtg this Monday, April 7.
After attending both the hastily arranged stakeholders mtg on Friday, March 24th (it was announced the previous afternoon), and the LUTI mtg on April 1, I was made aware of additional reasons this proclamation should be denied: One being that it violates the Title VI Environmental justice standards as there was no meaningful outreach to the community, the other that CDOT had put a deadline of April 1 to get a decision of support from the City in order to reach out to private sector partners (for the toll lanes planned for the I-70 projects).
Respectfully, Jude Aiello, resident of Denver (and dedicated voter here) for 38 years
at 6:19 PM
- Colorado Sen. Mike Johnston Update
- Finding of No Significant Impact
- Proposed Changes to Rules and Regulations Regardin...
- LAST MINUTE NOTICE
- Saturday, 1:pm, April 26th at the Denver Capitol B...
- UPDATE FROM FRIENDS OF DENVER PARKS - APRIL 25, 20...
- CAN TPP BE DEFEATED?
- Anthony responds to LiveWell re: I-70 relocation
- STUDENT DEBT PROTEST - FRIDAY AT THE CAPITOL
- Tom Boasberg and a Culture of Deceit
- INADEQUATE TRANSPARENCY
- CLIMATE PROTECTION RELATED EVENTS
- NOT 1 MORE ACRE! (Pinon Canyon Update)
- HICKENLOOPER CAMPAIGN AD
- CRIME ALERT
- FANNIE MAE PULLS THE PLUG ON CASTLE LAW GROUP, ARO...
- Denver Dems (District 8) Spaghetti Dinner
- WHAT TO DO THIS FRIDAY AFTERNOON
- Climate Change and I-70
- SUNDAY PARKING IN CITY PARK
- COMMUNITY GRANTS AVAILABLE
- LOCK THE KIDS UP AT NIGHT TO KEEP THEM SAFE
- Observations on Colfax Rec Center
- THAT I-70 CUT AND COVER
- DENVER CENTRAL RECREATION CENTER - And then there...
- REGARDING LION DEATHS FROM CANCER AT THE DENVER ZO...
- EQUAL PAY
- TRANSPORTATION SUMMIT
- Police Alert - Daytime Residential Burglaries
- You Stopped the Loop! Now Join CPFAN
- SCREWED AGAIN
- Survey on new Colfax rec center
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.