Wednesday, April 2, 2014
There will be a protest rally and march at 5:00 today (Wednesday), in Denver,
starting at Colfax and Broadway.
Today’s McCutcheon v. FEC narrow 5-4 ruling just overturned nearly 40 years of campaign finance law.
The Court struck down critical limits on the amount a wealthy individual can give to candidates, parties, and committees. Prior to McCutcheon v. FEC, a wealthy donor was limited to a cap of $123,000. Now, that same donor can give more than $3.5 million.
at 11:28 AM
- Colorado Sen. Mike Johnston Update
- Finding of No Significant Impact
- Proposed Changes to Rules and Regulations Regardin...
- LAST MINUTE NOTICE
- Saturday, 1:pm, April 26th at the Denver Capitol B...
- UPDATE FROM FRIENDS OF DENVER PARKS - APRIL 25, 20...
- CAN TPP BE DEFEATED?
- Anthony responds to LiveWell re: I-70 relocation
- STUDENT DEBT PROTEST - FRIDAY AT THE CAPITOL
- Tom Boasberg and a Culture of Deceit
- INADEQUATE TRANSPARENCY
- CLIMATE PROTECTION RELATED EVENTS
- NOT 1 MORE ACRE! (Pinon Canyon Update)
- HICKENLOOPER CAMPAIGN AD
- CRIME ALERT
- FANNIE MAE PULLS THE PLUG ON CASTLE LAW GROUP, ARO...
- Denver Dems (District 8) Spaghetti Dinner
- WHAT TO DO THIS FRIDAY AFTERNOON
- Climate Change and I-70
- SUNDAY PARKING IN CITY PARK
- COMMUNITY GRANTS AVAILABLE
- LOCK THE KIDS UP AT NIGHT TO KEEP THEM SAFE
- Observations on Colfax Rec Center
- THAT I-70 CUT AND COVER
- DENVER CENTRAL RECREATION CENTER - And then there...
- REGARDING LION DEATHS FROM CANCER AT THE DENVER ZO...
- EQUAL PAY
- TRANSPORTATION SUMMIT
- Police Alert - Daytime Residential Burglaries
- You Stopped the Loop! Now Join CPFAN
- SCREWED AGAIN
- Survey on new Colfax rec center
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.