Monday, February 3, 2014
The Denver City Council and the mayor received a 3.3 percent raise in July 2013, and they are scheduled to receive another 3.3 percent raise in July 2014. The city’s career service workers also have averaged an annual 3.27 percent raise in the past seven years.
The proposed increases to annual salaries for the mayor’s 11 Cabinet positions are as follows:
• Manager of community planning and development would increase from $133,562 to $142,511.
• Manager of aviation would increase from $240,996 to $257,143.
• City attorney would increase from $141,284 to $150,750.
• Manager of safety would increase from $152,906 to $163,151.
• Manager of public works would increase from $172,614 to $184,179.
• Manager of human services would increase from $136,474 to $145,618.
• Manager of parks and recreation would increase from $130,546 to $139,293.
• Manager of general services would increase from $130,546 to $139,293.
• Manager of finance would increase from $147,706 to $157,602.
• Manager of environmental health would increase from $120,900 to $129,000.
• Director of excise and licenses would increase from $97,734 to $104,282.
at 8:02 AM
Submit for publication: I consider any emails I receive to be publishable unless otherwise indicated e.g. (FYI ONLY, DO NOT PUBLISH, NOT FOR PUBLICATION. ETC.) [email protected]
- This Just In - City Releases Documents HHNP is a P...
- Audit: Colorado agencies sitting on $25.6 million ...
- DENVER TO GAMBLE ON 4/20 - NO POT SMOKING IN PARK ...
- DEMOCRACY SCHOOL
- Marijuana much?
- Conceptual master plan of the proposed development...
- Please join us at City Loop Stakeholder/Focus Grou...
- Denver Police to Confront Pot Celebration Lawbreak...
- Mercy Killers tour
- Drink and Skate
- Developer for 9th and Colorado Blvd. Announced
- McCann Town Hall: THE MARIJUANA INDUSTRY IN DENVER...
- Why the TPP is Dangerous: Digital Privacy & Right...
- ANOTHER NAY FOR CITY LOOP
- Today's Twitter Storm to save American jobs
- "Gessler loves an audience"
- The Pirates and their clever plot to steal our Par...
- Current 1-70 expansion (the cut and cover)
- Manual High School: A Symbol of Corporate Educatio...
- CITIZENS GROUP LOBBYING - WITH BREAKFAST AND TRAIN...
- CREATIVE THINKING
- CDOT states its case for private partner on U.S. 3...
- BREAKING NEWS - TONIGHT'S (2/13) HWY 36 PRIVATIZAT...
- APOLOGY TO COMMENTERS...
- State Senator Matt Jones weighs in on US 36 and hi...
- DEATH PENALTY IN COLORADO - Panel discussion Feb 2...
- MEETUP TONIGHT - US 36 Privatization and Toll Lane...
- Walkabout - Feb 8, 2014
- Save Amtrak in Southern Colorado and add a stop in...
- Colorado Department of Transportation faces scruti...
- Town Hall Meeting - Cheesman Park Neighborhood
- Hwy 36 update
- Mark your calendar - this should be interesting
- DENVER CITY COUNCIL IN FANTASY LAND - NO POT SMOKI...
- HEADS UP ON NEW SCAM
- Copy and send this email now....
- UPDATED: We MUST stop the US 36 privatization. Col...
- US 36 Privatization 50-Year Contract to be Signed ...
- Trade Treaty Un-American
- CU Benchmarks New Developer’s Plan on "Do it Right...
- Report from the meeting of Colorado Boulevard Heal...
- Remembering "one-stop-services" for the homeless
- Long awaited...
- Denver neighborhood award goes to Park Hill delega...
- MANUAL HIGH SCHOOL TO BE CLOSED, REPLACED WITH CHA...
- Denver Mayor Hancock wants salary increases for 11...
- SUPPORT PALMER ELEMENTARY - EAT FOR CHANGE
- SPECIAL EVENTS AND PERMITS - PUBLIC MEETINGS
- COMMUNITY FORESTER WORKSHOPS
- INC ZONING AND PLANNING COMMITTEE MINUTES
- APROPOS OF NOTHING
- RESOLUTION FOR THE RIGHT OF DENVER CITIZENS TO DET...
Got a tip? Information? Press release? Contact us by email -Editor@DenverDirect.tv
Who we are:
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.