Monday, February 10, 2014
For your continuing entertainment, here’s this afternoon’s Denver City Council Special Issues – A64 meeting in which they discuss the upcoming 420 Celebration to be held April 20 in Civic Center Park. Rather than create a permit to smoke pot in a park on this special occasion, as is done endlessly with alcohol, they are going to insist on a NO POT SMOKING policy and have “many more police officers there than in the past years”.
Here, when it finishes rendering at YouTube (should be at about 11:17pm tonight, which, BTW, is a new experiment for me – publishing here before YouTube has finished the video), is a 30-min video (excerpted from Ch8) of the fantasy world they live in, along with my rough notes in lieu of transcript. May I suggest that you watch this when you are in a mellow state, lest you be overcome with anger and frustration, leading to a state of unrest in your soul and chaos in your heart. In other words, don’t get too riled up at the words of fools. All things must pass.
for Mr. Lopez
the park – (will become hot new souvenirs)
application and new date due
conversations (among bureaucracy)
signs from police department
to the audience
Don’t want to create a bigger problem
mass civil disobedience
BE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE
speaks – we can make laws
TO USE FORCE TO STOP ANY KIND OF CIVIL INFRACTION” – Kniech
completely different things – White
“They know not what they do.”- Jesus Christ
at 10:14 PM
- This Just In - City Releases Documents HHNP is a P...
- Audit: Colorado agencies sitting on $25.6 million ...
- DENVER TO GAMBLE ON 4/20 - NO POT SMOKING IN PARK ...
- DEMOCRACY SCHOOL
- Marijuana much?
- Conceptual master plan of the proposed development...
- Please join us at City Loop Stakeholder/Focus Grou...
- Denver Police to Confront Pot Celebration Lawbreak...
- Mercy Killers tour
- Drink and Skate
- Developer for 9th and Colorado Blvd. Announced
- McCann Town Hall: THE MARIJUANA INDUSTRY IN DENVER...
- Why the TPP is Dangerous: Digital Privacy & Right...
- ANOTHER NAY FOR CITY LOOP
- Today's Twitter Storm to save American jobs
- "Gessler loves an audience"
- The Pirates and their clever plot to steal our Par...
- Current 1-70 expansion (the cut and cover)
- Manual High School: A Symbol of Corporate Educatio...
- CITIZENS GROUP LOBBYING - WITH BREAKFAST AND TRAIN...
- CREATIVE THINKING
- CDOT states its case for private partner on U.S. 3...
- BREAKING NEWS - TONIGHT'S (2/13) HWY 36 PRIVATIZAT...
- APOLOGY TO COMMENTERS...
- State Senator Matt Jones weighs in on US 36 and hi...
- DEATH PENALTY IN COLORADO - Panel discussion Feb 2...
- MEETUP TONIGHT - US 36 Privatization and Toll Lane...
- Walkabout - Feb 8, 2014
- Save Amtrak in Southern Colorado and add a stop in...
- Colorado Department of Transportation faces scruti...
- Town Hall Meeting - Cheesman Park Neighborhood
- Hwy 36 update
- Mark your calendar - this should be interesting
- DENVER CITY COUNCIL IN FANTASY LAND - NO POT SMOKI...
- HEADS UP ON NEW SCAM
- Copy and send this email now....
- UPDATED: We MUST stop the US 36 privatization. Col...
- US 36 Privatization 50-Year Contract to be Signed ...
- Trade Treaty Un-American
- CU Benchmarks New Developer’s Plan on "Do it Right...
- Report from the meeting of Colorado Boulevard Heal...
- Remembering "one-stop-services" for the homeless
- Long awaited...
- Denver neighborhood award goes to Park Hill delega...
- MANUAL HIGH SCHOOL TO BE CLOSED, REPLACED WITH CHA...
- Denver Mayor Hancock wants salary increases for 11...
- SUPPORT PALMER ELEMENTARY - EAT FOR CHANGE
- SPECIAL EVENTS AND PERMITS - PUBLIC MEETINGS
- COMMUNITY FORESTER WORKSHOPS
- INC ZONING AND PLANNING COMMITTEE MINUTES
- APROPOS OF NOTHING
- RESOLUTION FOR THE RIGHT OF DENVER CITIZENS TO DET...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.