Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Host: Frank Locantore – Uptown on the Hill
Time: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 05:30PM
Location: Tony P’s Pizzeria
Address: 777 E. 17th Ave., Denver
Denver City Councilman Albus Brooks will moderate a panel that includes Public Works’ Cindy Patton and Sean Mackin who will present the strategic parking plan for Denver. Other panelists, Ean Tafoya of Mayor’s Bicycle Advisory Committee, and Gosia Kung, Executive Director of WalkDenver will round out the panel to talk about alternatives to driving and what is needed to help ameliorate parking tensions in Uptown Denver. Three car share companies will also be present to explain how they are helping to address parking problems and they are offering free memberships and free driving minutes to anyone who attends.
Join the Uptown on the Hill neighborhood association on Tuesday Nov. 11th for this discussion and to elect members to the board for Uptown and Capitol Hill United Neighborhoods (CHUN). Tony P’s is graciously providing a buffet for attendees.
at 8:39 AM
- ORWELLIAN HISTORY by Phil Goodstein - December 20...
- DEMOCRATS VERSUS THE ENVIRONMENT by Phil Goodstein...
- DENVER PRESCHOOL TAX by Phil Goodstein - December ...
- COMMUNITY PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT HAS UPDATED ITS...
- NEW: EASTHIGH NEIGHBORS
- Driveabout: Denver to Boulder via Hwy 36, Nov. 18,...
- Next South City Park Neighborhood Association Meet...
- All of Southeastern Colorado to be a Massive Elect...
- REPORT FROM METHADONE ALLEY (16TH and GAYLORD) Nov...
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO OPENS DRUG DISPENSARY IN "D...
- YOU WANT THIS? SHOW UP.
- SIGN-UP FOR EMAIL REMINDER OF RECYCLING SCHEDULE
- Ten Ways the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Would...
- ELECTION COMMENTARY by Elizabeth Warren
- MORE MARIJUANA MUCH? (Part 3)
- MARIJUANA MUCH? (Part 2)
- Event: Parking in Denver: How I Learned To Stop Wo...
- The Heart of Historic East Denver - New Goodstein ...
- MORE I-70
- I-70 PROJECT: PUBLIC COMMENTS SUMMARIZED
- Notes from the New Drug War by Jessica LeRoux - No...
- DENVER'S DROP OFF VOTE LOCATIONS (TOO LATE TO MAIL...
CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
All of the work on this site, including the original YouTube videos by www.DenverDirect.tv, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Click on the symbol above for explanation.